Heartfelt and Homemade - The Best Cookies Ever In A Mason Jar

Here we are!  Are you ready?  I sure am!
Heartfelt and Homemade.....Day 1.
Together we can tackle beautiful, classy, all around likeable gifts for all the people we love and care about.

Day 1.
This here is my go-to Cookie In A Jar.  I know, I know.....but hear me out.  I found this recipe on Pinterest a few years ago a these cookies are fantastic!  They are the real deal.  I keep about 10 mason jars filled in my basement for just my family.  I pull them out when we have company coming.  When the kids want to bake with their friends.  Every single time I get a raving response.  I wound up making these for all my neighbors last Christmas as a porch drop off and it was well received all around.  Trust me.  This is a tried and true recipe that you will want to have on hand!

White Chocolate, Cranberry, Oatmeal Cookies In A Jar.

What you need to create your beautiful mason jar cookies:
1 Quart Mason Jar
1/3 Cup Of Sugar
1/3 Cup Packed Brown Sugar
3/4 Cup Flour
1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
1/8 Teaspoon Baking Soda
1/8 Teaspoon Salt
1 Cup Quick Cooking Oats
1 Cup Dried Cranberries
1 Cup White Chocolate Chips

Layer all these ingredients in order.  Tap the bottom of the mason jar to help compact the ingredients down to make the most room for all that you need to put in there.

Attach lid, tie a pretty ribbon if you feel inclined, and attach the baking instructions (printable) provided to the jar.

Wala!  There you go.  An all around great and easy gift that will for sure be a winner amongst your recipients.





Comments

Popular Posts