Heartfelt and Homemade - Silly Planters

Do you know a plant lover?  Plants are one of the best gifts to give in my opinion.  They last (hopefully) a long period of time, bring greenery and freshness to a home, and require minimal care!  I love house plants, but, I have more of a black thumb when it comes to taking care of indoor greenery.  So, over the years, I have minimized my house plants down to succulents.  They have a wide, wide variety of types to choose from, they require little work from me, I can travel and not worry about watering....and best yet, I can't kill them!!

So, if you are looking for a gift for a plant lover, or a plant killer in my case - here is a cute idea that they are sure to love!

Things you will need:

A pot that has a large lip on it

Black stickers to spell out a funny saying

or a Cricut machine and vinyl to cut the saying

Succulent

Here are some fun sayings that you could use:

What the Succulent?  Aloe from the other side.  Thirsty AF.  Pot head. Blame it on the roots.  Water like it's hot. Please don't kill me. 

Super simple and I think will be a hit!

Here are the silly ones I made.






Comments

Popular Posts