Reality.

Well, hello again, folks.  My 30 day wellness journey tapered off about as quickly as it came around.  To-do's became, again, the most important thing around.  Summer came and went as summers do.  And here we are, again, back in the school year.  The thick of it as holidays start rolling in one tumbling wave after another.

I just got done throwing a huge, over the top Halloween party.....as most of my parties are.  It was a month long endeavor of crafting, decorating, favor planning, trophy buying.  All. The. Things.  I was left though feeling tired, regretful, resentful of all my time spent for something not quite turning out the way I had spookily envisioned it in my mind.  

A few weeks of recovery though and I decided to go back to my old-school, crafty ways.  The holidays are quickly approaching where we need to hand out gifts to everyone on the planet it seems.  Don't get me wrong, I love this stuff.  My love language is gifts for goodness sake.  But, sometimes even the most gift-giving of us need some help with ideas from time to time.  Especially if we used our BEST ideas last year....wink/wink.

Christmas gifts (in our case), many, many hostess gifts, teachers gifts, the neighbors gifts.  I thought, hell, why don't we do this together.  I'm going to post as many heartfelt and homemade gifts leading up to Christmas as I can.  I'll get my very long Christmas list done and maybe inspire YOU along the way.  

This is going to be quite the ride.  Hop in!

Comments

Popular Posts